Design. Purchase. Innovate.
What is Dex Expo?
A series of one day regional table-top tradeshow where engineers, product developers, machine builders and systems integrators can discuss, network, and solicit advice on the latest technologies and applications that drive their businesses.
Who and what will be at DEX?
The Design Engineering Expo attracts regional buying influences in design, research & development, engineering, purchasing, management, maintenance, production, operations, service, etc.
Products and solutions on display include CAD/CAE, additive manufacturing systems, reverse engineering, motors, drives, motion control, automation, fluid power, power transmission, adhesives & fastener solutions… and much more
For more information, contact:
Paul Burton – PBurton@annexbusinessmedia.com
Kathryn Swan – KSwan@annexbusinessmedia.com
For years, the travelling Design Engineering Expo (DEX) has moved across Canada showcasing the latest products and services to Design Engineering magazine’s audience of mechanical engineers, machine builders and product design professionals. We are looking forward to seeing you in person again in 2023!
Why YOU should exhibit
- MEET face-to-face with buyers & develop new business opportunities
- CONNECT with clients and develop new leads for your business
- PROMOTE your products and services to an engaged buying audience
- SHOWCASE your newest product lines and innovations
- ENGAGE in an approachable, friendly atmostphere
- EXPERIENCE easy and fast set-up and take-down table-top spaces
- ENJOY FREE PARKING on-site
- ENJOY CONVENIENT location and hours
Design Engineering Expo is a closed show for qualified delegates only. Show management reserves the right to decline registration.